Fire ravages house in Mushalpur
Properties worth several lakh were reduced to ashes when a massive fire broke out at a house at Bwrimukh in Mushalpur on Wednesday night.
The fire originated from electric short circuit at the house of Buddadev Deka, a businessman in the locality by 1am late night. Local residents and a fire tender rushed the spot and doused the fire.
9 Sep 2011 - 4:51pm | editor
Guwahati police on Monday arrested a lady and charged her with trying to extort money. Identified as Jonali Roy, the surrendered ULFA cadre was arrested when she was on her way to collect the...
10 Jul 2016 - 2:16pm | AT News
The Asom Jatiyatabadi Yuva Chatra Parishad (AJYCP) has gone global when the organization promoting the spirit of nationalism has launched its own website on Sunday.Noted journalist Adip Kumar Phukan...
30 Jun 2013 - 8:14pm | Jayanta Kumar Das
In a noble and unique attempt to share feelings and emotion of poor and sick students and to encourage them to move forward in their daily struggle, members of a Kalaigaon based organisation...