Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Plastic shop gutted in fire

HOJAI:Plastic materials worth several lakh reduced to ashes when a huge fire broke out at s shop in Hojai to town on Wednesday.
The incident took place at around 8.30 in the evening where fire originated from the electric short circuit engulfed the entire shop on the JK Kedia Road in the town.
Fire fighters reached the spot and brought the situation under control. But by then all materials inside the shop were gutted in fire.
The total extent of damage has yet to be ascertained.

Author info

AT News's picture

Assam Times Staff

Add new comment